Enjoy a festive evening in an enchanting setting!
On Saturday 23 June 2018, for the first time ever, the Domaine de Chantilly will hold a chic, festive evening in the grounds of the château.
Bring your dinner with you and dine with your family or friends, in the magical atmosphere of the illuminated English garden. An opportunity to discover the grounds of the Domaine de Chantilly at nightfall.
Programme for the evening : DJ set and "vinyl record bar", champagne bar, Chantilly fresh cream, release of lanterns...
- Plain white attire required (no patterns or stripes)
- Visitors bring their own picnic baskets and white tablecloths
- If possible, arrival before 8 pm to ensure the event is successful
- Pets (even small or in a bag) are not admitted inside the domain
- For safety reasons, tables and chairs are not allowe
- Swimming in the moat is prohibited
- Weather conditions may cause management to cancel the event (rain/storm, in this case your ticket will be reimbursed)
Entrance through the Jeu de Paume gate
7 pm – 11.30 pm
12€ for tickets purchased before 22 June / 15€ when purchased on-site on the evening of the event
Free admission for children under the age of 3
Limited number of places!
BOOK YOUR TICKET
Plain white attire is required (no patterns or stripes…)
Pets (even small or in a bag) are not admitted inside the domain