Enjoy a festive evening in an enchanting setting!
On Saturday 22 June 2019, the Domaine de Chantilly will hold a chic, festive evening in the grounds of the château.
Bring your dinner with you and dine with your family or friends, in the magical atmosphere of the illuminated English garden. An opportunity to discover the grounds of the Domaine de Chantilly at nightfall.
- Plain white attire required (no patterns or stripes)
- Visitors bring their own picnic baskets and white tablecloths
- If possible, arrive before 8 pm to ensure the event is successful
- Pets (even small or in a bag) are not admitted inside the domain, except service dogs
- For safety reasons, tables and chairs are not allowed
- Swimming in the moat is prohibited
- 4th category alcohol (vodka, tequila, whisky, gin, rhum...) are strictly prohibited
- Weather conditions may cause management to cancel the event (rain/storm, in this case your ticket will be reimbursed)
Entrance through the Jeu de Paume gate
7 pm – 11.30 pm (ticketing closing at 9:30pm)
14€ for tickets purchased before 22 June, 7pm / 15€ when purchased on-site on the evening of the event
37,40€: entrance to the event + gastronomic picnic - to be purchased online before June 16th, Sunday
Free admission for children under the age of 7. Free parking.
Limited number of places!
Plain white attire is required (no patterns or stripes…)
Pets (even small or in a bag) are not admitted inside the domain
In partnership with: