Free admission for children!
On 14 and 15 April, the Domaine de Chantilly will hold its now traditional children’s weekend! All children, accompanied by an adult, will have free admission to the Domain where they can enjoy original, fun activities. The ideal way to discover the Domain while having fun!
For this 5th edition, the Château will be turned into a theatre for a quirky musical journey through the works on show in the "Italian Hours" exhibition, with the L’Organisation theatre company.
In the Grounds and the Great Stables, a number of activities will delight even the most curious of visitors: a ride in a horse-drawn carriage, a face-painting stand, fun events in the 115-hectare grounds, an encounter with the kangaroos and of course the much anticipated balloon release.
An array of surprises for families to enjoy over this exceptional weekend!
- Face-painting stand
- "Draw me your horse" and "Draw me a portrait!" art workshops
- Dressage demonstration with ponies
Saturday: 11 am, 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm
Sunday: 11 am and 2.30 pm
- Blacksmith farrier from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Story time with "Under my hoof" : Saturday and Sunday at 11 am, 2.30 pm and 3 pm
- Show: "Turn up the volume of the painting" at 3 pm
L'Organisation theatre company invites you on a quirky musical journey through the works on show in the "Italian Hours" exhibition. Two delightfully zany guides who are passionate about Italian painting will lead you on a playful tour, during which you can hear stories and sound tracks inspired by the paintings
- Balloon sculpting
- Balloon release on Sunday at 5 pm
- Treasure hunt for children aged 7-12 (issued on-site)
- Small pedal sulky
- Visit to a beehive with a beekeeper
- The animals in the Prince’s Vegetable Garden
- Pony rides (3€)
- Donkey-drawn carriage rides
- Discover miniature donkeys
Domain ticket (château, grounds, great stables) and Grounds ticket free for children (aged 3-17) accompanied by an adult.
Ticket valid for the day of your choice from 14 to 15 April.