How to get to the domain ?
The Domaine de Chantilly is 20 minutes from Charles de Gaulle airport and 40 km from the centre of Paris.
From Paris: A3 and/or A1 motorway, "Chantilly" exit, or D316 and D317 roads
From Lille and Brussels: A1 motorway, "Senlis" exit
Paid parking: parking spaces available near the Château and the Great Stables.
9-seater cars and mini buses: 5 €
Coaches: 5 € (P2 car park)
Camping vans: 5 €
Drop-off area near the gates of the Château or opposite the Great Stables.
Large new free car park reserved for coaches.
- Offer valid at TER ticket office and Regional Ticket Distributors in Hauts-de-France train stations, including Paris Nord
- Exchangeable voucher against a Domain ticket on the spot
- For more information click here
From Gare du Nord SNCF main lines (25 minutes), get off at "Chantilly-Gouvieux"
or RER line D (45 minutes), get off at "Chantilly-Gouvieux"
Check timetables on: www.oise-mobilite.fr
From Chantilly train station to the domain:
- By bus:
- The DUC bus (Desserte Urbaine Cantilienne), a bus provided free of charge by the municipality of Chantilly and the bus n°15 "Senlis" direction. Departure from the bus station, get off at "Chantilly, église Notre-Dame". Check timetables
- On foot: approximately 20 minutes
- By taxi: 5 minutes